Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's a new life

Mysterious title, I know. What I mean is that finally my two little boys are beginning to play together and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is what I had two children for, so that we could have a lot of fun all together. Mind, Rajiv still tries his wrestling moves on Rohan at every chance he gets, but he also asks Rohan to hide with him under the green blanket and sometimes takes his hand and pulls him behind him to join some game. Mixed results so far, but we had a few very nice early morning hours the three of us together and I am very optimistic at the moment. So much that the thought of baby #3 is creeping into a dark corner of my mind - where it will probably remain, no worries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...